Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources Administrator
The Pinewood Studios Group comprises Pinewood, Shepperton and Teddington Studios and offers the widest range of television & film studios and production-related services in the UK.
The Pinewood Studios Group currently has a vacancy for a Group Human Resources Administrator based at Pinewood Studios. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, articulate and confident individual who has an ambition to work in a world famous Film and Television Studio.
Reporting to the Group Human Resources Manager to provide a support service for the Pinewood Group to ensure an efficient and effective HR service is delivered to all divisions.
* To assist in all aspects of training administration and monitoring, providing relevant training documentation, booking of courses/development events and liaison with providers, post activity follow-up raising purchase requests on the requester for external training, updating training records and producing appropriate management information.
* Organise the group induction programme for new staff joining the Pinewood Group to ensure that the recruitment process is successful and new starters are quickly assimilated into their posts.
* To look after the Work Placement/Work Experience Programme for the Pinewood Group in line with the Group policy. Monitor applications for placements, screen candidates, issue honorary contracts, liaise with divisional managers and carry out induction of Work Placement/Work Experience candidates.
* To assist with the recruitment process including, creating Job Descriptions, Person Specification and advertising.
* To liaise with Payroll regarding any changes to payroll. Collate the monthly freelance timesheets to be sent to Payroll. Respond to a range of general payroll queries and requests for information and help from employees, managers and external agencies.
* Be responsible for the accurate collection and recording of sickness absence data throughout the Pinewood Group to ensure that timely and accurate information is available for management decisions and action.
* To be responsible for maintaining the office filing system.
Competencies & Qualifications:
Previous experience in a high profile environment.
* Experience of working within a HR environment.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word).
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Confident in dealing with telephone queries.
* Ability to demonstrate a good standard of numeracy and literacy.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
* Highly self motivated, proactive, personable team player.
As an equal opportunities employer we are looking to the local community to source an ideal applicant.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward a CV and covering letter to Deadline: 23rd November 2012.
Salary £20,000.00 pa
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough, Berkshire
Salary : £20,000.00 pa
Date Advertised : 15 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.