Residential Care Workers
RESIDENTIAL CARE WORKERS
Salary: Care Staff: £15,754 - £18,248
Arbour Vale School is looking for motivated individuals to become part of a dynamic team at Arbour Vale House, a 12 bed purpose built residential facility.
This role involves supporting young people with autism and/or communication, interaction difficulties and related challenging behaviour in reaching their full potential through participation in individualised education programmes
For this exciting post we are looking for talented, creative, people who must:
- Have experience of working with children, preferably within a residential situation.
- Have an NVQ level 3 in caring for young people or a commitment to undertake training.
- Have a commitment to working within the framework of Equal Opportunities,
National Minimum Standards.
- Be willing to work flexibly.
- Be able to work as part of a team and to use your own initiative.
- To be a key worker for an individual child.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Informal visits to the school and telephone discussions are welcomed.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Sharon Jeffery on 01753 515560 or via e-mail.
Closing Date: 6th February 2013
Interviews to be held: 5th March 2013
Arbour Vale School, Farnham Road, Farnham Royal, Slough, Berks, SL2 3AE
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough
Salary : £15,754 - £18,248
Date Advertised : 24 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.