Trelawney Avenue, Langley, Slough, Berks SL3 7TS
T: 01753 544474
F: 01753 594064
Headteacher: Caroline Dulon
Salary in the range of £22,368 - £26,321pa incl. London Fringe Allowance - Full-time, 37 hours per week (Additional overtime hours may be required. Flexibility essential)
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a trustworthy, hardworking, conscientious and personable site controller to manage, maintain and be responsible for the security of our successful and growing school which has spacious buildings and an extensive site. The person appointed will line manage and work together with an Assistant Site Controller in all aspects of security, maintenance, cleanliness and safety of the site and buildings.
- be flexible, approachable and able to use your own initiative
- have good Do-It-Yourself skills and knowledge of buildings and services
- manage the cleaning staff employed by the school
- lead grounds maintenance and oversee contractual work
- lead on the improvement of school buildings and grounds
- have excellent communication skills, particularly in liaising with other staff and children
- ensure that appropriate Health & Safety practise and procedures are completed.
For an application form and further details, please see our website or telephone the school office.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Friday 1 March 2013
Interviews: Friday 8 March 2013
Ryvers School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough
Salary : £22,368 - £26,321pa
Date Advertised : 14 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.