Waking Night Care Workers
WAKING NIGHT CARE WORKERS
Arbour Vale School is looking for motivated individuals to become part of a dynamic team within Arbour Vale House - a 12 bed, purpose built residential facility for pupils with ASD and challenging behaviour.
Salary - £16,852 - 19,252 Pro Rata
This role requires the Waking Night Care Worker to:-
- support young people when needed
- make regular checks on residents throughout the night
- carry out light domestic duties
- perform basic administration task (eg. report writing and record keeping)
For this post we are looking for someone with:-
- Experience of working with children, preferably within a residential situation.
- A commitment to working within the framework of Equal Opportunities and the National Minimum Care Standards
- A willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to use own initiative
- Empathy and understanding to ensure that residents are cared for, at all times, with respect, dignity and in a way that enables and promotes their independence as individuals
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Closing date: Tuesday 4th June
Interviews: Tuesday 11th June
Informal visits to the current school and telephone discussions are welcomed.
For application packs and visits please contact Sharon Jeffery: 01753 515560 or via e-mail.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough
Salary : £16,852 - £19,252 pro rata
Date Advertised : 16 May 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.