Lynch Hill School Primary Academy
Garrard Road, SLOUGH, Berks SL2 2AN
Headteacher: Mrs G Coffey OBE
Tel: 01753 524170 Email: email@example.com
Website: [URL removed]
N.O.R 930 Aged 3-11yrs
COME AND WORK WITH THE BEST!
"Lynch Hill School is an Outstanding school"
Ofsted July 2008
Required from September 2014 or sooner
37 hours per week all year with 27 days holiday during school holidays
Salary £25749 including L.W.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Office Manager to join our admin team. Are you capable of organising the school's administrative, clerical and reception duties?
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of the office staff
- A knowledge of the SIMS Database is desirable, although training is available
- You must be numerate and literate (to be tested as part of the interview)
- You must be able to work as part of a team
- You must be flexible
- You must be a good communicator with both adults and children and have good interpersonal skills
An enhanced criminal record disclosure will be sought from the successful applicants.
An application form is available from the school office or on our website (by clicking 'Apply Now' link) and should be submitted, together with a letter of application by 31 July 2014 and interviews will be arranged as and when. Tests will take place between closing date and interview date and will include a work experience session in the office.
Visits to the school strongly recommended.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Slough
Salary : £25,749
Date Advertised : 11 Jul 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.